About the Job
Global PR Agency, AE
- Experienced Hires (+3 Yrs)
• Research and monitor Client's business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
• Assist in the research and preparation for new business pitches.
• Organize and implement events and promotions for the Client.
• Assist in account administration duties such as billing and activity reports.
• Represent Client at events or trade shows.
• Handles standard media inquiries.
• Proactively develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party
etc.) to convey the Client's message.
• Writes and distributes basic materials including pitch letters, news releases,
bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, program elements and standby statements.
• Through news bureau activities, develop pitches and work with targeted media on story
• Coordinates production and distribution of materials with internal service departments to
print and video products.
- 4년제 대졸이상
- 관련 경력 3년 이상 (홍보대행사 또는 기업홍보팀/언론 홍보 경험)
- Game IT, 소비재, 외국계기업, 정부 및 공공기관 등의 PR 경험
- 커뮤니케이션 스킬 및 프리젠테이션 스킬
- 영어 커뮤니케이션
- 온라인홍보/이벤트/프로모션 경험 우대
• Ability to generate ideas and think creatively.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure.
• Ability to work with detailed information.
• Understand the principles of Perception Management.
• Skill in project management.
• Skill in delivering business presentations.
• General understanding of field of public relations.
• Basic knowledge of media relations from key trade publications to national outlets
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more,
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact LAUREN at Peoplecare Search
Korea on +82 10 5238 5819