About the Job
Job Title: HR Manager
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Directly: Report to Country General Manager, Korea
Our Client seeks an HR Manager to partner with a group of their organizations/functions
and execute the HR strategies, programs, policies and practices that help the
business/function achieve results.
- Overall HRM (Recruitment/C&B/Planning/Performance Evaluation) and HRD (Training), ER
Your Key Responsibilities includes:
- As an individual contributor HRM; you will act as point of contact for HR issues within the
group of organizations/functions assigned to you.
- You will also provide guidance for HR related matters to line managers especially in the
area of managing performance, talent development, annual rewards program, etc.
- Ensure high ethical compliance with internal and external regulations
- Design, execute and implement HR initiatives in relation to the business and functional need
- Hands-on in all HR programs and problem solving.
- Pro-active role as change agent
- Work closely with country and regional stakeholders
- Participate in projects (country or regional) assigned to you
- Manage additional AD-Hoc TASK
Key Attributes / Core Competencies Required
- A recognized degree in HRM or business-related degree
- 10+ years of relevant HR experience (HR Generalist, with a minimum of 3 years of
experience in Client facing HR) in IT industry, multinational, dynamic and fast pace culture
- Confident, independent, dynamic, proactive, people and results-oriented personality with
excellent communication, writing and interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Pays attention to details and processes.
- Pro-active and strong team player
- Adaptable and flexible with high drive & commitment
- Builds relationship - Initiates, develops, and maintains genuine trusting partnerships with
others that go beyond the daily transactional interactions.
Actively cultivates network of relationships within HR, across our functions as well as your
assigned client group(s).
- Preferred age range: 1972-1975
How to Apply
- Full CV to email@example.com
- Recruiter: LAUREN Exe. Director
- Mob. 010.5238.5819